Saturday, March 13, 2010

Goodbye Nunny!


Obviously the main reason for opening an Etsy is to make money. When I opened mine last month, I had every intention of selling the things that I love and love making. I'm not backing down, this is ultimately what I want to make a living doing, but I had my first real bittersweet moment with it today. Nunny is my hands-down favorite plush that I have recently made, and yesterday she found her home! I'm always excited when I make a sale, but it's hard to let her go. She's going to a little girl that I know is going to love her, so I'm ultimately happy. While I was painting today, I thought I would make a little doodle to ship with Nunny, and I think I might do this every time I ship from now on. It's always nice to get an extra doodle!

No comments:

Post a Comment