Tuesday, March 16, 2010

The new olympic sport is...

Eskimo Panic!

Monster olympians participating in the popular Eskimo Panic sport must get the best scare out of an unsuspecting Eskimo going about their daily routine. Athletes are awarded up to 10 points in the following categories: element of surprise, Eskimo response, originality, and overall scare. Each monster must participate in two rounds, with the winner having the highest averaged score. Note: Any Eskimo getting harmed will result in immediate disqualification!

And here we have a photo from this years Eskimo Panic event. This was taken just moments after Vincent "The Tentacle" Jahwee poked his infamous tentacle through an ice fisher's hole in the ice. We got the opportunity after the even to speak with Jahwee.
US: That was an amazing round! Why did you decide to choose this particular Eskimo?
VINCENT: Well, I think it's obvious that I needed a clever way to put my better half to use. When I cam across this little ice fisher, I knew exactly what to do.
US: Do you think you have a chance of taking the gold home this year?
VINCENT: If it were up to me, absolutely, but we'll just have to wait and see what the judges say. I'm a little intimidated by the nation of Boogie's judge.
US: Pardon us for asking, but what's with the scarf?
VINCENT: You never know what kind of environment you are going to be scaring in, other than the fact it will be cold. Thankfully, I brought a diving mask, but the scarf was not quite as functional as I had hoped underwater.

2 comments:

  1. This is hilarious! I bet you had great fun coming up with the idea and bringing the scene to life - well done:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, I did have a lot of fun making this. It's one of the only things I've made that actually came out the way I sketched it!

    ReplyDelete