Saturday, March 20, 2010

Sick of the Flu


Sorry for the lack of posting over the last few days. The flu has been tearing through my friends and family, including myself. On top of this, my internet has been out, so I'm checking my mail and posting from a cafe before I go to work today. I did manage to drag myself out of bed to make the little baby rabbit above, and I'm thoroughly happy with the way he turned out. More baby rabbits on the way!


Here's another photo of my olympic plush entry, Vincent. All of his accessories are removable, and I personally like him better without them.


Also, my Moo Mini Cards arrived yesterday! I'm more than excited about the way they turned out. It took every ounce of energy left in me not to run into the street and throw them at people as they walked by.


No comments:

Post a Comment