Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Thanks for Playing

I was really hoping to get into the Plush You LA show, and when I didn't hear back from them for a long time, I figured I wasn't going to make it. But I got the official "better luck next time" e-mail a few days ago, and I'm pretty bummed about it. Luckily, I have the opportunity to try again for the Plush You Seattle show when they start accepting applications for that, so I'm just going to give it everything in me. Another disappointment came when I saw the winners for the Plush You olympic challenge. I'm happy for the winners, and even though I definitely feel they deserve it, it still has me feeling down that I didn't place. Sometimes I just feel discouraged because I'm trying to make a name for myself in the plush community, and I'm not sure if I can. It's what I love to do though, so I'm not giving up.



On the bright side, I did have some fun today taking pictures with my bunnies. My mom helped me find a good spot in her yard and took the pictures for me. I'm really lucky to have a supportive family - both her and my dad have let me know that they are proud. It really helps me through times like this when I don't feel as strong as I usually do.

1 comment:

  1. Obviously Spring is HERE! Love those little baby bunnies all around you. Wow...I had no idea bunnies were such good tree climbers.

    ReplyDelete