Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Shop Update + Moo Card Beginnings


This monster tote hit the shop today after I had a neat photo-shoot out at my mom's house. There are so many interesting textures out there, almost makes me want to live there again. I would never be searching for a good photo background again... On the down side, it was windy, and the sun was in my eyes, so most of the pictures had me squinting hardcore or looking like Cousin It. I'm definitely squinting in the one I chose, but I thought it was a good picture otherwise.





Speaking of pictures, I also took several for my first batch of mini Moo cards today. I just ordered them, so they should be here in the next month - I can hardly wait. These are a few of the pictures I used, you'll just have to wait and see how I cropped them for the cards!

No comments:

Post a Comment